Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Meet the Miller's

















I've been thinking about starting a blog for a while now, but I tend to procrastinate on stuff like this. I'm officially starting today! First, a little bit about the Miller family: Nick & I have been married for 4 1/2 years. We have an 8 month old son, Reid, that is the center of our world now. We also have a Boston Terrier, Vince. We've had him for 3 1/2 years...he used to be the center of our world;) Nick sells real estate for Coldwell Banker, mostly foreclosures, and has a few rental properties. I stay at home with Reid, and absolutely love it. I thank God everyday for this opportunity. We are very blessed to have some awesome friends. I cherish every one of them. We go to church at the Madison/Ridgeland Pinelake. We are very involved in a small group through our church that meets every Sunday night. We have become very close friends with everyone in our group, and have really grown in our walk with the Lord. I can honestly say that it has changed our lives. We stay pretty busy most of the time. It seems like we are always going somewhere, but I have to have my home time too. I guess that's enough about us for now. I'll post of few recent pics of us. I'm gonna try to stay on top of this...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lauren!! Love your blog and it will be a regular one for me to check:) Reid is absolutely precious and I can not wait to meet him..hopefully in June:)

    Loads of love from across the seas,
    Alyson

    ReplyDelete