Something you might not know about me:
My favorite meal of the day: Breakfast. I get on these kicks, & I'll eat the same thing for breakfast for months. My first choice is always cereal with fruit on top. For the last several months it's been Vanilla Almond Shredded Wheat with frozen blueberries & 1/2 banana...I'm addicted to it. I took a picture of it this morning:)
I took Reid to Freedom Ridge Park today. There were a couple other people I knew there with their kids. I fed him his lunch out there & he did great. I did not expect him to stay on the blanket at all, but he sat really still watching all the kids. Notice the cut on his forehead...he slammed it on the corner of a drawer this morning:(
Adorable Lila Agent
Swinging before bedtime
I hope everyone has a great weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment