We leave on Friday! I am so excited about this trip. Nick & I have not gone away together, just the two of us, since I was pregnant. We've never left Reid for this long, that is going to be really hard, but I know he is in good hands. The tentative plan is to drive to Charlotte, stay there until Sunday evening, drive north to Boone for Sunday night, spend the day there on Monday (that's where the zip line adventure is), drive to Raleigh either Monday night or Tuesday morning, & stay in that area (Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill) until late Wednesday. We'll drive as far as we can that night to break up the drive home. Hopefully I can do at least one blog while we're there. Please pray for our safety on the road:)
P.S. The day after we get back, I will no longer be in my 20's:(
Here is a picture of my sweet
baby big boy, so you at least have something to look at;)
Awwww!! So fun! Hope ya'll have an awesome road trip!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great trip!! I know you'll miss Reid but yall will have a wonderful time!
ReplyDeleteHave fun! That's a great way to ring in the big birthday! It's really not that bad... :)
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful, safe trip and enjoy your time together! We'll catch up and celebrate your bday with frozen yogurt when you get back. :)
ReplyDelete