My friends use to pick on me in middle school/high school. I would get overly anxious to wear my new fall sweaters & pants. You better believe that on a day like today...cool in the morning, but definitely warming up by lunchtime...I would have been sporting a new outfit. Nevermind that I was sweating by afternoon break...at least I looked cute;)
To make this month even more exciting, Nick & I are taking a road trip in a couple weeks!! I am so excited about it. We are going to North Carolina...Charlotte, Boone, & over to the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area. We really have no agenda. We aren't going to get reservations anywhere. We're just gonna drive. We've never done anything like it before, but we thought it would be a beautiful place to check out, especially this time of year. There are a couple things we have in mind we want to do...like a zip line adventure in Boone, & eat at a couple of places that were featured on Diners, Drive-ins & Dives, but besides that we are just going to relax & do whatever we feel like!
Here are some pictures from the last few days. Reid is just growing too fast. I got tears in my eyes thinking about it last night. Let me just reminisce for a minute. This was last October:
And this was this morning:
Such a big boy!!:(
At his cousin's b-day party Friday night
Tailgating on Saturday
DeDe
Wow...life has changed for these 3!!
We've graduated to the booster seat. I was so sick of the big, bulky high chair!
His favorite outdoor activity...mowing!







Time really does go by too quickly. I love the pic of all the dads with their kids. And the pic of Reid sitting at the table is precious!
ReplyDeleteHe has gotten so big!!! It makes me sad too. I wish we lived close by because Ford loves to mow too. We have that bubble mower.
ReplyDelete