Easter weekend was jam packed, but lots of fun. We couldn't have asked for more beautiful weather! We went to Kidfest in Ridgeland on Friday. I forgot my camera, but Reid got to ride a horse, a train, a carousel, see alligators, the "world's smallest horse", sea lions, & even got on the news with his daddy (I think, anyway. The news crew filmed them sitting on a big lawnmower they had out there, but I also forgot to watch the news). Be prepared...I have lots of pictures to share.
Being a goofball Friday night
Trying to scare Vince
Saturday morning we headed to our friend's house for breakfast & an Easter egg hunt.
He got distracted mid-hunt & we found him inside playing with a boat he became obsessed with!
Back at it now
The kids
Saturday afternoon we went to a couple's baby shower. Kids were invited, so they had an Easter egg hunt too.
Leah, the mama to be
Her first, Jon Foster
All the girl's went inside to watch her open presents, & within a few minutes all the shirts came off.
Easter morning
My big baby
I wish we could have taken a family pic, but there was no one to take it. We probably should have asked someone leaving church. Mama & Reid was the best we got, even though he wouldn't really look at the camera.
Trying to not cooperate:)
He got these train glasses in his basket & pretty much wore them the rest of the day. We went to Nick's sister's house for dinner. This is on the way home...in the dark.



No comments:
Post a Comment