Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 19, 2012

True Story

Back in the fall, Nick & I were actually looking for some sort of Plan B income.  Nick's income has provided very well for us, but we had accrued close to $30,000 in mostly medical debt.  Our desire is for me to stay home, but also to be completely debt free (except for the house) & to really have options in life.  To do this in a timely manner, something needed to change.  Nick does a bible study with a small group of men & he knew that Robert was also in the Advocare business, outside of being an engineer.  He started asking questions & found out how well he & his wife were doing in the business, after just over 2 years.  To be honest, when Nick first came to me about it, I was pretty skeptical.  Is this just one of those "things?"  We prayed about it & did a lot of talking & asking questions.  I just really had a lot of peace about it, so we jumped right in.  We immediately got on the products & fell in love...which I've mentioned before.  I can now honestly say that it is changing our lives financially as well.  We have been averaging an extra $1200 a month in additional income, & with that, have been able to pay off $7000 in debt.  By the end of this year we will be debt free & making $6000 a month in additional income!  I DO NOT say this to pat ourselves on the back.  I am saying this because the good news is, you can too.  I am looking for 3 people that I can help get to the same place!  

2 comments:

  1. I sent you an email...I'm not sure if you saw it, but I would love to know more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you send info on this to me as well. Thanks! Candy G. bama3451@aol.com

    ReplyDelete