Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Preschool

Let me back track a couple of weeks since I have been slacking...  

Reid's real costume for Halloween was a fireman.  I was pretty proud of myself for spending under $5 for the entire thing!  Some gold duck tape (we already had the silver) & a fireman hat from the Dollar Tree, & you have yourself a fireman.


He's always eager to flex

His preschool had a parade & a party that day


Reid's best buddy in his class is "Nick".  From what I hear, & what you can tell in these pictures, they are two goofballs.  Nick is actually bigger than Reid!





We went to a friend's house that night for food, a hay ride, & trick or treating



Ok, now for more recent...


Reid absolutely loves school & we've seen a huge difference in him.  I think it was just the structure, routine, & interaction that he needed.  He loves the independence of it.  They get him out of the car in the car pool line, & then he walks down the long hall by himself to his room.  We started going to physical therapy on Friday mornings a couple weeks ago (for his toe walking).  Since we were a little late for school, I had to walk him in.  This did not go over well. AT ALL.  He wanted to go in by himself.  They also have the option of bringing their lunch & staying till 2:00.  He loves staying for lunch & cries every time I don't let him stay.  

Here are his school pictures:)

He said he was "in the woods" in these, which I guess he's right



2 comments:

  1. He is just too cute! And such a big boy! Good lookin' kid you've got there, Lauren. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg he is so stinkin cute! and your hair is getting long!!

    ReplyDelete