Total Pageviews

Friday, October 26, 2012

Rocky II

I took Reid to a fall festival at my gym yesterday afternoon.  He has specifically asked to be a Fireman this year, but his costume(which isn't much of a "costume", but something I'm pretty proud of myself for throwing together without spending much) was too hot for 88 degree "fall" weather, so I brought out last year's Rocky costume & it was perfect!  Plus, it gave me a chance to compare pictures, which I love to do.

2011

 2012

2011

2012

He's definitely gotten taller & those cheeks I love to kiss aren't as chubby:(

If you're wondering, the shoes from last year were too small, but I bought the same pair in a bigger size a while back when they were on clearance.


Show me those muscles!













1 comment:

  1. Glad you answered the shoe question. That was my first thought. HA! He looks to cute! Ike had fun hanging out with your guys.

    ReplyDelete