We celebrated my 32nd birthday Monday night at the fanciest restaurant in town...Mugshots! I like to keep it classy;) Saying "32" out loud makes me cringe just a little, but honestly getting older does not bother me at all. My mom use to say that your 30's were great years because you were still "young", but you were a lot wiser about things, & you know yourself better. I have to agree. I like my 32 year old self much better than my 22 year old self. Let's just hope I say the same thing when I'm 42!
After several attempts for a family picture, these are the best we got.
Emory
Sweet sister-in-laws
Reid talked to Grandma the entire time. I'm obviously interrupting an important conversation:)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



Happy birthday!!!!
ReplyDeleteI've always been told the same thing about your 30s. My mom said it's your best decade! So here's to being older and wiser but still a lot of fun! :) Hope you had a great birthday!
ReplyDeleteI love what your mom said! I totally agree!!
ReplyDelete