I figured it was time to break out of my blog rut & just post something. I can't say that there's been too much excitement going on here, just normal stuff. My favorite month has finally arrived, which does make me extremely happy. I won't bore you with all the reasons I love this month...I think I've already done that before;)
We went to our nephew's 8th birthday party a couple weeks ago at the skating rink in Pearl. It was quite an experience! I can't tell you the last time I went to a skating rink, but I know some of you remember the days of the Oak Grove skating rink! Without a doubt, that's where you would find me every Friday night...sporting the "speed skates" of course. I'd have my mom drop me off at 6:00 & instruct her to please not come back until midnight. I don't remember too much skating going on...mostly socializing & making or breaking up with boyfriends...all while wearing my "speed skates" of course! Ha!
ANYWAY, I believe this skating rink was built way before the OG days, & hasn't changed since!
It was a first for Reid. He didn't even know what skating was. He kept calling it his "skateboard".
Mostly he was interested in this
Remember the Hokey Pokey?! They still do it. Reid wasn't too into it.
You better believe there were a couple of the "serious" skaters there. You know what I'm talking about! They were there to show off there skills to anyone who would watch. They might be pushing 40, but hey, they can skate;)
Now for several random pictures I've taken lately...
Washing his bike:)
Got some buns peeking in this one!
Oh Reid, you are quite the challenge, but your sweet face & love for your mama just melts my heart & makes every single bit of it worth it.















.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



The last picture is so cute and sweet!!!
ReplyDeleteReid looks so big boy here!!! What a cutie pie! Thanks for finally blogging:)
ReplyDeleteHe is such a cutie! And yes, I totally remember the skating days! We lived there on the weekends in middle school and lock-ins...Oh, the lock-ins! So much teeny bopper drama!
ReplyDelete