Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 2, 2012

End of Summer

I found myself complaining much less about the heat this summer.  Did anyone else think it wasn't that hot?  I mean, it was hot, but usually by this time of the year I am doing a lot of talking about moving to a different area of the country.  Now that I think about it, I remember saying that September was hotter than August in the past, so I may have spoken too soon.  Anyway, we had a good summer, but I am not too sad to see it end.  I like routines & I love the fall, so I'm looking forward to the next several months.  

I took Reid to the Lefleur's Bluff State Park for a fun outing a couple weeks ago.  We basically had the whole place to ourselves.  The highlight of the day was having to use the porta potty (the bathrooms were being remodeled).  Reid thought it was super cool.  Thank goodness they had hand sanitizer.  It's hard to convince a 3 year old not to touch anything.

I spot Reid


 Picnic lunch

We ended with ice cream!

My child that I literally have to bribe to look at the camera was in an extra good mood one morning & was asking me to take his picture, so I took advantage!

Poor Vince;)



A little pose on top of Daddy's bag




We celebrated Grandma's 60th Birthday!!


Reid started 3 year old preschool last week at Christ United.  He's going 3 days a week & loves it!  He even came home with the "Good Manners" award on Wednesday;)  

 


3 comments:

  1. I am not so sure Ford would be getting a good manners award! GO REID!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reid is so handsome! I love fall too and can not wait til this weather cools off and the leaves start falling!

    ReplyDelete