Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 16, 2012

New Vacation Spot

Hell must have frozen over because Bobby Banks bought a condo!  Well, he didn't actually "buy" it, but he owns part of it (sort of like a time share with people we know).  Makes no difference to me.  I have hinted at  it for as long as I can remember, & finally he listened to me;)  The condo is in Perdido, on the bay side.  Last week was the first full week that we had it, so Reid & I left on Monday to spend the week with my parents.  Nick came on Friday.  

While we didn't have the most beautiful weather, it was a really fun week with lots of home cooked meals that I didn't have to cook, good restaurants, & even relaxing by myself several times!  Thank you Mama & Daddy:)

Tuesday morning my dad & Reid were the first ones to show up at The Track in Gulf Shores.  Reid rode rides non-stop from 9:00-1:00.  I could not stand him being there & not documenting some of it, so my mom & I showed up to take pictures.









I could not believe that this child could drive a go-cart.  It was a small track meant for smaller kids, but I guarantee you he was the only 3 year old.  He just met the height requirements.  I can only imagine what was going on in that mind of his while he was driving!  I had to video this.


We took the boat to dinner one night.  He was not about to take a picture.


Until I asked him to show me his muscles




Rainbow!

 This is the easiest way to get him to look at the camera these days

Two years of walking on your toes will give you pretty awesome calves at 3 years old

Breakfast with Papaw


New toys


A big group of girlfriends were down there for the weekend so my dad took us all out on the boat for a few hours on Saturday.  It was so much fun to hang out & laugh with these girls:)


That's Nick in the far corner with 9 girls!






3 comments:

  1. Having a condo would be awesome! So funny that Reid wakled on his toes for 3 years. Noah is tippy toed all the time too! Glad ya'll had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I smiled while reading this post, Reid is so funny! We had a great time with yall and props to Nick for being able to hang too, he even had a few good laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nick was such a trooper!! Again...SO MUCH FUN!

    ReplyDelete