Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 14, 2012

We Have a Swimmer

Four days, 20 minutes each day.  Reid went from screaming his head off on the first day, to swimming without his floaties & begging to stay on the fourth. This lady starts booking for private lessons in January every year, & I can see why.  Parents are not allowed back there until the last 10 minutes on the 4th day.  We were amazed at all he could do after a total of only 70 minutes.  I had a really good video to post, but little hands somehow found a way to erase it off the Ipod:(  Thankfully I took some pictures too.





Getting rings from the bottom



Floating on his back was not his favorite part


We were so proud!!  


4 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I hate I didn't get to see the video at the house Saturday!! I may need that lady's number!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for a blog award....http://ikeandbrandy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete