Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 8, 2012

A to Z

I got this idea from another blog I read.  She did "the simple things" A-Z, but I thought I would give you more of a random one...I guess I will call it "what my life looks like these days" A to Z.

A- Apples.  I have to eat one every single day.

B- Bananas.  Also have one of these every day.  You know I tend to get a little repetitive with my food!

C- Cheetos.  I caved & bought them for Reid at the grocery the other day.  He now asks for them constantly.  He came out of the nursery at church this morning saying, "I NEED Cheetos."

D- Don't worry, this whole thing won't be about food.

E- Ebook.  Nick wrote one!
http://www.lulu.com/shop/nick-miller/a-buyers-guide-to-foreclosures/ebook/product-20227844.html

F- Frozen Yogurt.  We eat this too much.


G- Grandparents.  I'm so thankful for them!

H- House Hunters & House Hunters International.  My favorite thing to watch on TV lately.

I- Impatient.  That's me lately.  I need to work on that!

J- Job.  Nick starts a new one in a week!  I am so excited for him.

K- Kroger.  My second home.

L- Lawn Mower.  Still a major fascination of Reid's.



M- Monsters, Inc.  Reid has probably watched it 35 times since last Tuesday when we got it from my parents.  It's actually on as I type this.

N- Nick.  One of the biggest, constant blessings in my life!


O- Oatmeal.  Still obsessed with it for breakfast.

P- Perdido.  My parents just bought a condo there.  I can't wait to go!

Q- Quit chopping my hair off.  I regret it every time!

R- Running Intervals. I love doing these on the treadmill.

S- San Diego.  I can't quit thinking about it lately.  I am dying to move there go back!


T- The Harbinger.  A book I'm almost done reading.  It will blow you away!

U- Underwear.  Very thankful to finally be in them. If it's not Thomas the Train, he doesn't want to wear them;)


V- Vince.  He sure does annoy me, but he really is the sweetest dog ever.



W- Whining.  I hear A LOT of it these days:)

X- Xylophones & X-rays.  Aren't those the only words that start with "X"?!

Y- "You Are My Sunshine".  Reid asks me to sing this & "Hush Little Baby" every day at nap & bedtime:)

Z- Zip lines.  I couldn't think of anything else.


1 comment: