Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Holidays

I have got to do some catching up before Christmas day gets here, so it can have a post of its own.  I've been layed up on the couch for a solid 30 or so hours now with the most miserable flu, so I figured I should do at least one productive thing.  I couldn't even see straight to blog last night, so apparently I am getting better!

We've had a really fun, relaxing holiday season so far.  Not too much hustle & bustle, but plenty of Christmas things to get you in the spirit, which is just the way I like it.  I haven't documented every single thing, so here are the few things I did.

At the end of November the Kansas City Southern Christmas Train came to Pearl. I knew Reid would love it.  We stood in the longest line I've ever stood in!


Thankfully we had our cousins to keep us company

This cracks me up.  Look how happy Reid is because he's about to go inside;)


I didn't take many pictures inside, but it was so worth the wait.

It's always hard for fun to come to an end.

Lit up at night.  You can tell he's still whining;)


We decorated a gingerbread house one morning


The masterpiece.  Not quite sure what the red mass of fondant on top is suppose to be.


There was a lot of icing consumed after the making of this.  I won't lie & say I didn't play a small part in that either.  It was seriously the best icing I've ever had!

And lastly, Reid's Christmas party at school was on Monday.  I love his school so much, & I love that he loves it.


The only one with the Santa hat & beard on.  He is all the time putting this on at home & asking me what I want for Christmas;)


His wonderful teacher Mrs. Gennie.  I could not ask for a sweeter, more caring person.

His wonderful assistant teacher Mrs. Helen.  Now it's pretty clear that Reid has a crush on Mrs. Helen.  They are big buddies.  He runs & gives her the biggest hug when he sees her & while I was at the party I saw him just go up & love on her about 3 times:)  Instead of just smiling for the picture, he kind of nuzzled his face to hers!




Sweet, sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment