Total Pageviews

Monday, December 24, 2012

The Look

Reid 's Christmas program was on Wednesday.  I had been on my death bed the night before, but there was no way I could miss it, so I stumbled in there & just made sure not to talk to, or breath on anyone.  The program was adorable, & I had to try really hard not to boohoo the entire time!  

I had to post this short clip from the beginning of the program.  From what I am told, Reid is not shy on a normal basis.  He participates in everything they do, sings, says the prayer, etc.  However, when mama is there, a shyness comes over him.  Well, we should have know better.  Looking out into the audience & seeing mama AND daddy...just too much;)  We laugh every time we see this part of the video.  He seems happy & relaxed, he's waving to everyone, & then he spots us.  It takes him a couple seconds & then it comes over him, & we get "the look".  For the rest of the program, he sings off & on, but tries his hardest not to look our way again;)  Next time we'll just hide in the back so there's no way he can see us!



3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! The cuteness! That look is worth a million bucks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha!! I love it!! Callan did the same thing at his Christmas program hardly sang a word and he had this look on his face like he was about to cry the whole time lol!

    ReplyDelete