Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Christmas Pics

Christmas Eve at DeDe & Papaw's

Thomas the Train Lunchbox!





New Thomas P.J.'s 


Sprinkling "reindeer food"

Sound asleep.  Notice the new train he got that day & even his new slipper;)

Christmas Morning

This fire station is like a doll house for boys.  It's adorable & Reid has played with it so much.  I put it together the night before while Nick put the trampoline together all by himself!

Thomas blanket.  I thought it would be fun to have his own "throw" for the couch.  Why did I think that would be the case??  Of course it's a new attachment that has joined the many others!







This was as far as he could get to his trampoline because of the weather:(

His letter to Santa:)  His was right on with his daddy;)  I'll take a floatie for the pool!  Maybe that means he thinks I need a vacation;)





1 comment:

  1. I love the pic of him asleep with his new toys (and slipper)! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete