When Reid is excited about something, he comes out with some extreme sweetness, mostly in the form of "I like___". When we say yes to something, you might hear "I like your new robe!" (referencing the robe I'm wearing that I've had since before he was born), or "I like your new car!"(same car I've been driving since he's been born) It's really funny all the stuff he suddenly "likes" or "loves". The other night when I told him that yes, he could keep playing "grocery store" after his bath, you would have thought I gave him a million dollars & he came in the bathroom where I had started the water & said "I like my bath water!" Ha! That was a first;)
"Grocery store" has been his favorite thing to play since they set up a pretend one at school on Monday. After I picked him up, we drove to my grandma's house in Florence to visit & he & his cousin played "grocery store" for about 3 hours straight!
Goofballs
I ordered a chore/behavior chart off Amazon a couple weeks ago because I thought it was definitely time to start some responsibilities & incentives for good behavior. Yes, I know I could have probably made one of these with a poster board or something, but this was too easy. I had no idea how it was going to go over, but after the first couple of days of explaining that you had to get a certain number of stars before you got a reward, he really caught on & it's gone great! It's a dry erase board & comes with a ton of magnetic stars. Here's the link if anyone is interested.
We got together with some friend's last weekend for dinner & to celebrate a baby that will be here soon!
They are naming him Charlie, so this cake was a joke. She does not want people to call him "Little Chuck";)
Attempts with all the kids!
Reid, Emma, Jon Foster, Lila Jane, & McKay
The last time we tried this there were only these three:)


















Awe I wish we couldve seen yall in Florence. Next time call and we will meet yall at the park:)
ReplyDelete