Total Pageviews

Friday, May 14, 2010

Stud


I can't think of another name for this picture!  Look at those guns! I took Reid to our gym pool one day last week.  He loved it.  I'm so glad, cause we are leaving tomorrow for the first vacation of the summer!  Sandestin!!  I am so excited.  My best friend, Ashley, rented a big house on the beach & invited us to come.  Nick & I are driving seperately because he will need to come back on Wednesday or Thursday, but I am staying until next Saturday!  Ashley has a 17 month old little girl, so Reid will have a playmate.  She also just had a baby boy in April that I haven't gotten to meet yet, so I can't wait to see him!!  I'm sure I will have lots of pictures to post when I get back:)

2 comments:

  1. This is soooo cute Lauren! You are going to have so much fun with Ashley and the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable photo of Reid! Hope yall had fun, good weather, and will look forward to more photos!

    ReplyDelete