I think I look a little like Indiana Jones here
My sister in law's
All the bridesmaid's...except one
The rehearsal dinner was at Shimmel's
This is Brittany...the one that got married
Nick's older sister, Mitsy, & her husband, Les
Brittany's daughter, Swayze
I have to mention that Nick gave the most amazing speech/toast that night. Every woman in the room was wiping their eyes. I had no idea what he was going to say. I'm so mad at myself for not getting it on video. It was so good that the guy that married them mentioned it in the wedding. I was very proud of him;)
Before the wedding
Reception
My mother in law
This is Blake, the groom. I don't know how I failed to get a picture of he & Brittany together. We love Blake! He's a great guy:)
This would be me in fron of the candy table:)) I paid a few visits here:)
Brittany had already changed out of her dress, so I never got a picture, but it was beautiful!
The wedding ceremony was one of the sweetest ones I have ever seen. Brittany has a five year old daughter, so she walked down the aisle with her & her dad. She stood with Brittany & Blake the entire time, & after he & Brittany exchanged vows, he exchanged vows with Swayze. I don't think there was a dry eye in there! It was so special.















Lauren, you look beautiful in every pic! Love all your dresses! I'm sure I would have lost it when he exchanged vows with her daughter-how sweet!!
ReplyDelete