Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Wedding Weekend

I love a weekend full of wedding festivities. That may sound strange, but I really do. Lots of parties to go to, good food to eat, dressing up, seeing lots of people. I am really looking forward to this weekend. I know I mentioned it before...Nick's younger sister, Brittany, is getting married, & we are both in the wedding. My mom is coming tomorrow morning to help me with Reid. I have a bridesmaid luncheon...Derby Day themed. Yes, I will be wearing a hat. Who knew they were so expensive?? The ones at TJ Maxx were $150 & up!! I finally found one under $20 at this store called Charming Charlie's. I'm not sure how "Derby" I'm gonna look, but it's a hat none the less.

Saturday should be pretty crazy. I am going to have to attempt my own hair (I am going to wear it in a low side bun because of the way the dresses are made). That could be a disaster...I'm really nervous about it. I've practiced a couple of times, & it didn't go too well. My sister was going to come & do it for me, but something came up & she can't now. Nick & I have to be at the church really early, so I need to have everthing planned/organized for the rest of the day for Reid cause I have a babysitter coming at 5:00...ahhh! I'm sure it won't be nearly as stressful as I think in my head.

Ok, sorry to bore yall with stuff that hasn't even happened yet. Our couch came in today!! I am really happy with it. I still need some kind of coffee table/ottomon, & possibly a sofa table, but one thing at a time;)


Reid started walking behind his toy for the first time the other day.  He's pushed other things before, but never this much.  He went from our house all the way over to the neighbors down the sidewalk.  I hope he walks soon!




And here is a pretty good family pic we took leaving church last Sunday:)


I hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I love wedding weekends too! That is a big step that Reid is pushing his walking toy, that will work out great and maybe he will be walking this summer. It's just so much easier when they are walking I think. Great family pic, your hair is so long, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new blog background! Great fam pic :) Have fun this weekend! He'll be walking before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reid is just too cute! I love the new couch and I hope you will post pictures of the Derby party! I am a little obsessed with the Kentucky Derby, I even asked Ken tonight when he was going to take me?? Have a great weekend!;)

    ReplyDelete