Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day 2

I'm not gonna say I'm proud of myself for doing good the past two days.  That's always the case at the beginning of the week.  The real test will be the weekend!  Especially this coming up weekend, because we have a lot going on.  I stayed in my points range yesterday, ate a lot of fruits & vegetables, & had 3 points left for a ff pudding & a few vanilla wafers:)  I had planned on going to the gym to do weights (Forgot to mention that my goal is to do full body weights twice a week), but I was nervous about taking Reid because he's still not himself from the ear infection.  I ran on the treadmill while he napped...3.7 miles in 35 min., plus walked for about 5 min.  The last thing I wanted to do was go to the gym after dinner last night, so I'm gonna try to make it today.


Yesterday was exciting for me because I finally ordered our sectional sofa!  I have been talking/hinting about one for about two years now, & I finally got Nick on board a couple of months ago.  The deal was that we have to save at least half...fair enough!  Well, a couple of weeks ago I happened to stop in a new, small furniture store & saw that they had unbelievable prices on their couches.  I brought Nick in there last weekend  & the guy that is part owner happened to be an older SAE from Southern.  He is giving us a crazy deal, & by the time it comes in we will be able to pay for it in cash!!  God never ceases to amaze me with his everyday blessings.  I will post a pic when it comes in....it's almost identical to one I loved in Pottery Barn.


Here are a few pictures I took of Reid yesterday in this beautiful weather.  I couldn't get him to look at me....he was way more interested in the grass;)


1 comment:

  1. Lauren, the picture in the center, the close-up just might be enlargement material. That's the sweetest, "most exceptional" baby boy!

    ReplyDelete