Total Pageviews

Monday, April 12, 2010

Ballet & Birthday Parties

This weekend was busy, but we had a really good time.  The ballet Friday night was really awesome.  It was called "The Hiding Place", which follows the story of Corrrie ten Boom during WWII.  I highly recommend it!
We took Reid to Beagle Bagel Sat. morning.  He ate a whole bowl of grits, plus some of my bagel!  I cleaned up around the house for the rest of the day getting ready for Nick's family to come over to celebrate his dad's birthday. 

My table is finally finished!  I am really happy with how it turned out.


All 4 cousins in the ball tent:)

My crazy neice & nephew;)

Two months apart

Nick's dad



Over 100 people showed up to celebrate my grandma's 80th birthday party.  It was so nice, & I know she felt so special.  Here are pics from the party:

Nick & my dad
Doesn't she look great?!
My sisters

I love this picture of Reid!  He was having so much fun crawling all over that gym.



Ok, I know I said I was going to keep track of my eating/exercise until May 1st, but I had a change of mind today:)  Who am I kidding?  It is absolutely impossible for me to keep from splurging on the weekends...& why should I??  I'm not going to beat myself up about it.  I'm done:)

2 comments:

  1. I feel you... I hate a diet more than anything! I do not like to exercise nor do I have time!

    Glad to know that Reid is a hearty eater like my man Ford. I love the outfit he has on at your Grandmother's party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. weekends are meant for fun! i agree! :)

    ReplyDelete