Watching Baby Einstein
Leah, on the left is having a little boy in August!
I'm not sure why I didn't get a picture of the guys. Oh well:)
We ate at Beagle Bagel for the 3rd weekend in a row...love that place! This afternoon I was on a hunt for black strappy heels for the wedding next weekend. I went to the usual places where I usually have luck without breaking the bank...Stein Mart, Shoe Station, Marshall's, TJ Maxx...nothing! Guess where I ended up finding some that I loved? Good ole Target! They were a more expensive brand that Target carries ($30), but that's still less than I would have paid at any of the other places. I was proud of myself. Love me some Target! Nick & Reid came along for the search, & as you can imagine, Reid had a melt down by the time we were checking out at Target;) Here's a picture of them:
I'm sure you're wondering why the title of this blog is so random. Well, Nick likes to make up songs all the time...about me, about Reid, anything. Today's song...which I can't seem to get out of my head, goes (you know the tune) "She likes to party, she likes to get down, but all she wants to do is, all she wants to do is blog." He thinks he's funny;) I have been a little addicted lately...I love reading about other people.
CONFESSION
I've had cookies n' cream ice cream TWICE today, plus a few handfuls of chocolate & pb swirl chips. I am weak! But it was good:)








I love the title! But, now I will have that song in my head for the rest of the day!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe he's almost walking?!
You know what they say... Life is short-have dessert first.
I love the shoes!! And I'm with heather on dessert!!
ReplyDeleteI like to make up songs and Trey looks at me like I am stupid. I think he actually likes it. I love dessert. I culd skip the regular meal. Keep blogging... I love to read what everyone else is doing.
ReplyDelete