For some reason I have not been in the mood to sit down & blog. You know how sometimes when you come home from vacation you feel like you need another vacation from that one? Well, that is how I felt when we got home. Going to the beach with a baby is a whole different experience! Don't get me wrong, we had a blast, & it was so neat being able to take Reid to the beach for the first time, & see the joy on his face when the waves hit him. Vacation with a baby is not exactly "vacation". It's just everyday life in a different place, a more pretty place. You still have to wake up early...actually earlier, because the sun shines brightly into your room at 6:30 am. You still have to take care of all the daily tasks, come in for naps, console a crying baby in the middle of the night, & even go to the pediatrician to take care of an unexpected illness:) A major difference, though, is that I had Nick's help all day everyday...that was wonderful. All in all, we had a great time. I am so thankful we had the opportunity to go. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the trip:





















Your photos are adorable! It looks like yall had a great time!
ReplyDelete