This week has been really exhausting! I guess some weeks are just like that. Reid & I went to my parent's house Tuesday afternoon. I thought I was going to have a nervous breakdown by the time we got there. I thought we had crossed a major milestone after we got Reid his "big boy" car seat that he seemed to like so much. Apparently, I was wrong! The child just hates riding in the car for longer than about 20 minutes. He also has some serious lungs. Hating the car + serious lungs = near nervous breakdown by mom:) We had a good time while we were there, though. My parents live way out in the country, so I just let Reid go free in their back yard. He didn't seem to mind;)
He's going to hate me for these later! Don't worry, their not going on facebook.
Later that day he sat in my dad's lap for over an hour while he cut the grass. He had the same serious look on his face the whole time:)
I drove back on Thursday morning to make it to Reid's 1 year check up...almost a month late. Are you ready for this? He weighs 28 lbs 7 oz, & is 32 3/4 in. long!! No wonder my back hurts so bad at night. He just started taking a few steps this week, so surely within another couple of weeks he will be walking.
I guess your back does hurt! Goodness he is a healthy boy. The pictures are so cute. Ford loves to ride on the lawn mower too!
ReplyDelete