Ok, I have put this off long enough. Thank you Jill, for tagging me to expose a woman's most private piece of property...her PURSE. You may want to sit down for this;)
First, we'll start with the actual purse. I just stopped carrying a diaper bag about a week ago. I just couldn't take it anymore. I needed a little more style in my life, plus I finally don't have to lug around quite as much for Reid. So here it is. Nothing too fancy...I got it at Aldo in Destin when I was pregnant. It may be more of a fall/winter purse, but I don't care. It's big, has good compartments, & I love the long strap so I can wear it like a messenger bag while I carry my 29 pounder. Also, notice my tornado of a living room...& Vince:)
Next up, we have some personal items. Clockwise from the top left: Dental floss, which I rarely use while I'm out, but I'm always so glad I have it when I need it, a rubber band & hair clip, Reid's nail clippers...I have to cut his nails once a week, & sometimes the need comes when we are not at home. Two bottles of hand sanitizer, one which is empty. A tampon. Lastly, 9 different lip glosses/lipsticks & 1 lip liner...I have no idea why. I maybe wear 3 of them, but I keep hanging on to them all for some reason.
Now on to things for Reid. A changing pad that went with my first diaper bag, my wipe case that my friend made me, a random Kroger brand diaper that looks too small?, table toppers for when we go to restaurants, a burp cloth, which is probably not needed anymore, but with Reid's reflux for the first 10 months of his life I use to NEVER leave the house without one. One of his toothbrushes in a zip lock (I always forget to bring one to the grandparents when he stays overnight), his hairbrush, & diaper bags.
Finally, we have a Wal-Mart brand nutra grain bar...Reid loves them, my wallet, a broken necklace, a receipt from My Friends Place deli, & some kind of ticket from flying, which has to be from last October when I went to Boston.
I would like to pass this on to Elizabeth!



Haha! Thanks, Lauren! I'm a little scared... :)
ReplyDeleteThis is too funny! Geez, it makes me wonder what's in my purse...Hope to see you guys soon!
ReplyDeleteHey Lauren,
ReplyDeleteYou won my NuNaturals Stevia giveaway! Email me your address to peasandthankyou@hotmail.com and I'll get your winnings on their way!
Have a great weekend!
Mama Pea