Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Strange Discovery
Did anyone else know this existed in Brandon/Flowood?? It's a Hindu temple. Nick & I were driving down Old Fannin last Sunday & we saw a sign that said "Hindu Temple" with an arrow pointing right, so we thought we would check it out. You're just driving down this country looking road with random houses on either side & then this gleaming white monstrosity pops up. What's funny is that to its immediate right is an RV park. "Hey honey, let's get away this weekend in the RV & go park next to the Hindu temple...it's a great view." How mad would you be if this was constructed across the street from your house?! I'm sure they appreciated me snapping pictures as we creeped by. Sorry, I know this is a random post, but that was a random discovery that I thought should be shared:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



The kids and I drove by it the other day too! CG had a little boy in her class last year, that his family goes to this temple. His mom had told us about it! I had no idea it was there until she told us!
ReplyDeleteHa ha!!! When we lived in Jackson we lived off of Ole Fannin. Hate the Hindu Temple wasn't there then!
ReplyDeleteThis is so strange. I don't know why...it is just freaky looking.
ReplyDelete