Reid is what I call a "vertical dancer". There is no side to side movement, only up & down. I have one of those refrigerator alphabet magnet things (I'm sure there's a real title), & yesterday every time he would push the button for the ABC song, he would drop it! I'm talking, bootie almost touching the floor! Cause, you know, the ABC's is a major dance song;) Of course I couldn't get him to do it as good when I was trying to video it, but I got a little. He was pretty tired at this point today, so he was acting like it was taking a lot out of him to dance. It's tough being 18 months!
You'll have to turn up the volume pretty high to hear the song in the background.
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Next time Ford and I make a trip to Jackson we need to get the boys together. They could cause some serious trouble. When Ford dances he just spins in circles. Like you said.. It is hard being 18 months!
ReplyDelete