Notice my mom in the background with the blower;) She was getting the leaves ready for us to jump in.
Not quite sure what to do on the trampoline
Even I jumped in!
I look like I'm about to eat leaves!
We attempted a family pic...this was the best we got:)
Some of the cousins
We had Thanksgiving with the Miller's on Sunday. Another great day with beautiful weather! I just failed to take any pics:(
Reid's new favorite thing to do outside is play in Nick's car. I blame Nick...he started it. It has become an obsession. It's fine until it's time to come inside...then you are guaranteed a meltdown.
We went to my parent's house for a couple days last week. His obsession when he's there is the "maw maw" (lawnmower). My parents will drive him all over their property. He never moves. Here's my mom multitasking...picking up leaves & riding Reid around:)









Reid and Ford are sooooo much alike. Ford loves to pretend to drive our cars too. And he has a MAJOR obsession with the lawnmower. It's borderline ridiculous.
ReplyDelete