Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Lover Boy

There has not been too much excitement to report around here.  These rainy, dreary days are for the birds!  For some reason, they completely zap my motivation & I find myself looking in my pantry a little too often.  Please tell me I'm not the only one this happens to:)  When the sun IS shining, we get outside as much as possible.

Some days we just do stuff like this


Swimming lessons are going great.  The last two times we've gone he's walked right out of the pool with me, no problem.  
On our way last week, sporting the new rain boots

In furniture news, I have officially sold all of my pieces that I bought, rehabbed, & posted on Craigslist.  I didn't get quite as much as I wanted for them, but in the end I doubled my money, so I can't complain.  When the weather starts getting a little better I plan on hitting up some garage sales/flea markets for more pieces.  While I was staying with my sister one night last week in Sumrall, we went in a consignment shop & I found an awesome chair to re-upholster for $20!!  I was pumped.  It looks almost identical to the last chair I did, except a little bigger.  I will post pics soon.  I can't decide yet if I want to keep it or sell it.

Reid has become quite the lover these days.  We use to have to BEG him to give us a kiss, but all of a sudden they are coming freely!  I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing?  He puckers up those lips & even makes the mmmm muah! sound.  We stayed with my friend Ashley for a couple of nights last week too, & here he is trying to give Parker a kiss...she's not too interested;)
Look at that bed head!

Having a blast on an air mattress








No comments:

Post a Comment