
Then as soon as he realized we were about to get in the water he immediately stopped crying.

For the next 30 minutes he was the happiest kid in the class. He looked like he belonged in the 3 year old class compared to the others...this child is a beast!;). He was having so much fun & I had a feeling he was going to have a hard time with the fun coming to an end. Um, "hard time" is not the word...more like devastation! I truly do not know what I would have done if Nick would not have been there. I'm soaking wet, he's soaking wet, I'm trying to change him, change me...it was traumatic. And it didn't end there. The devastation continued for a good 20-25 minutes more once we got home. We told him he had to stay in his room until he calmed down, & he stayed, but he had a really hard time calming down. All I know is, this boy is passionate about things. Nick can't be there tomorrow night. Please say a prayer for me! I'm dead serious.



Bless his heart! Jackson is pretty "passionate" too about some things- and I think the pool is one of them. Will say a prayer for you! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI laughed. I know what you mean about devestation... Ford gets upset about stuff too. Bring a wet suit for you tomorrow! Can't wait to hear how it goes.
ReplyDeleteAw, I hope you survived on your own last night!
ReplyDelete