Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Children's Museum & Repeat Project

Last Friday my friend Becca & I took Reid & Lila Jane to the new Children's Museum.  If you haven't been, you should definitely go.  It was unbelievable.  There is so much to see & do, & there really is something for all ages probably up until 10 years old.  We spent a good 2 hours there & probably could have spent 2 more.















We are at it again...the backyard!  About a year ago exactly I blogged about our project.

 Back then,  the goal was to get the back looking nice & neat in time for Reid's birthday.  We did, & then slowly it became a jungle again.  Now, we are finally going to tackle it for good & make it a real backyard with grass, a picket fence, a little stone patio, the whole nine yards!  My dad came up Sat. to help Nick get started.  He brought the 4-wheeler & you better believe Reid was on there with him.  He had a total melt down when he had to come in for lunch:)


This pile grew to about 3 times that size & is still sitting on the side of our house.  I'm sure our neighbors love us;)

I thought this was such a cute picture of Reid watching his "movie" after lunch.  Such a little boy:)

By the way, I had to take him to the doctor last week.  This child now weighs 34 lbs.  He's a beast!

2 comments:

  1. 34 pounds!!!!!! Ford weighs 25 or did last week at the doctor. I remember your backayrd posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't WAIT to go to the Children's Museum - with or without a kid in tow! We want to take our niece, but I wouldn't mind checking it out as an adult, too. Hear it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete