Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Mar Mar! Worse!

Not only have I been a bad blogger lately, I've also not been a very good picture taker either.  We have been extremely busy this month.  We have 6 invitations on our fridge right now for this month alone!  I like having things going on, but it can be a little much.  I tend to get a little overwhelmed sometimes thinking about everything at once, & then all I want is to just be at home with nothing to do.  Good thing I have Nick to balance me out & remind me that we only do things one at a time;)

If you've been around Reid over the past 6 months or so, you know he "talks" up a storm.  It's like a completely different language.  Of course he's been saying several words that make sense too, but it was like overnight a couple of weeks ago that he is repeating EVERYTHING we say.  It's hilarious, cause Nick & I will get him to say all kinds of things.  This age has it's difficulties, but it is the cutest age too.  I'm gonna miss that different language when he completely stops:(

Here are the few pictures I've taken over that past couple of weeks.


Dressed for MMO. 

My mom has been graciously making Reid a bunch of clothes.  She made these shorts, & you can't see it, but his shirt says, "The Lord is my Rock"  with the 2 guitars:)

Getting wild in our room

Rainy day movie watching


 This child can eat an entire bag of pop corn


Playing with his new trucks in the nude:)



Jumping on Aunt Bethany's trampoline...outfit courtesy of Julie Banks



His BFF


Reid is officially OBSESSED with the "Mar Mar" & the "Worses" (lawnmower & horses).  We went & stayed with my parents for a couple days this week.  One afternoon my mom watched Reid so I could run some errands.  While I was gone she rode him on the mar mar for 2 solid hours.  He still melted when it was time to get off.  He really wanted nothing to do with me while we were there.  I was the mean mom who had to change his diaper & make him go to bed.  It was so sad when my dad would have to leave for work.  


And finally, I just thought he looked cute this morning when we left for the gym.  Again, outfit courtesy of my mom.  I am so thankful that she is so talented!


I am flying out tomorrow by myself to Ft. Myers to stay with my friend for her 30th birthday!  My mom is coming to keep Reid during the day tomorrow, but Nick will have him from tomorrow evening until Monday! Please say a prayer for them!  



2 comments:

  1. I love all of his outfits-your mom needs to start her own little Etsy shop with that talent! I definitely agree about the speech...but then again every age is the cutest (so far).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to send your mom Ford's measurements!

    ReplyDelete