Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

California

Nick & I are headed to California in about 2 1/2 weeks!  I wish I could say it was for the premier of our movie, but sadly, I don't think we're invited;)  There are some clients that Nick needs to go meet & spend a little time with in Huntington Beach, so we are just going to make a trip out of it.  I am so excited!  Nick's been to San Francisco once before, but I've never been anywhere in CA.  So far, our plans are to fly into San Diego, spend a day & a half there, then drive up the coast to see Laguna Beach, the L.A. area (Hollywood, Beverly Hills), & then back down to Huntington Beach, where we will fly out of.  We are staying from Friday to Thursday.

My purpose in telling you all of this is to get some advice.  Is there any of you that have been to any of those areas?  If so, what advice do you have?  Recommended restaurants, things to see & do, things to not see & do, etc. We want to really try to make the most of it while we're there without wandering around deciding what to do.  Thank you!!

2 comments:

  1. We went to LA a couple of years ago. We loved Wokcano in downtown LA (Chinese food). Best fortune cookie I've ever had...dipped in white chocolate :) We also liked walking around little Tokyo. Of course we went to Rodeo Dr. to look at all the goodies we couldn't afford. Prada was the coolest store ever! Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went to San Diego a few years ago. It was BEAUTIFUL! We went to Sea World but missed the zoo, which I wish we would have gone to see. LA was a must-see, but we only spent two days there, which was fine. It was too busy and dirty for me, but like I said, a must see. Rodeo Drive is fun to drive down and pretend like you're "somebody." You never know who you might see! :)

    ReplyDelete