Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

2 Year Stats & Recent Pics

I finally took Reid to the doctor for his 2 year check-up today.  Everything looked great!  They asked me if I had any concerns & I said no, unless excessive whining is not normal.  We sure have been doing A LOT of that lately:)  Here are his stats:

Weight: 35lbs  4oz (off the charts)
Height: 38.5" (off the charts)
Head: 20 (not sure)

I'm dealing with a HAUS here!

We have been going non stop recently, so that's why I have not sat down to blog.  Here are pics from over the past 2 weeks.

We took Reid to the Southern baseball game at Trustmark Park.  He ran up & down the bleachers like a crazy person.  I didn't exactly watch the game.  


Memorial Day Weekend



Cooking out at the Miller's.  This is where he spent most of his time.






We went out on Uncle Blake's boat.  



Passed out!  This would be the first time he's ever taken a nap anywhere except his bed...& the car only a handful of times.

We had some friends that were getting married in Orange Beach last Saturday, so we made it a long weekend & took Reid.  The first day did not go over so well.  He only had a 45 minute nap the day before on our way there so he was beyond tired.  We only stayed at the beach for about an hour & a half before we had to go put him down.



Waking up from his 4 1/2 hour nap!

Thank God we brought the "mar mar"




Precious Jon Foster...our friend's little boy










1 comment:

  1. Lauren, you look great!! I love that dress! Reid is definitely big! Jackson is 3 1/2 and weighs 43 lbs and is 41 inches tall. Glad y'all had a fun trip. Been thinking about you :)

    ReplyDelete