Reid's birthday party went great. I woke up Sunday morning really not feeling like being around a bunch of people, but I think it helped, & I'm so glad we went through with it cause Reid had a blast. He would not stop moving for a picture, so I did my best to get some good ones before he got all sweaty. Trying to get a family pic is next to impossible.
Finally, a back yard!
The patio Nick worked so hard on
The sandbox was the biggest attraction for the first little while
Jon Foster
Reid's cousin, Emory
Singing Happy Birthday
Reid's cousin, Swayze
The only 2 seconds he sat still the entire time
Nick's brother-in-laws
We ended the night shirtless, soaking wet, & brown from dirt.
Success!



Aw, so glad he had a good birthday! I'm glad you're doing better, too. Great job on the patio, Nick! I find candy works best with kids for family pics..whoever has the camera gets to bribe them :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute birthday party! And your backyard/patio looks great!!! So glad that ya'll were able to celebrate that day! Still praying for ya'll! We are here if there is ANYTHING we can do for ya'll!
ReplyDeleteTh party looked like it was a lot of fun. I am impressed with your yard. I can tell it took a lot of work. I remember your posts from a while back talking about fixing it up.
ReplyDelete