Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Reid!

I cannot believe it's been a year since I did this post.  I cannot believe it's been 2 years since this!


These past 2 years have been the most challenging, yet most rewarding 2 years of my life.  Reid, you continue to bring joy to my life every single day.  You are such a mama's boy right now & I absolutely love it.  I know it may not last forever:(  I never knew I could love someone the way I love you.  I still go into your room every single night & just look at you, & thank God for my precious gift.  Sometimes you're still awake & you just look up at me & smile:)  You are so sweet & so smart.  Your memory amazes me sometimes.  You are such a goofball & are always being silly & laughing.  You are very tall for your age right now, & very heavy too.  I'm not sure how much longer I can tote you around!  Most people think you are at least 3!  Your dad & I love you more than words can express, but as hard as it is to believe, your God loves you more.  I pray that He will be first in your life at a very young age.  I believe that "...He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ."  
Happy 2nd Birthday Reid!!








2 comments:

  1. So sweet Lauren! He is such a handsome little man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Reid! Such a sweet post, Lauren. Time goes by all too quickly.

    ReplyDelete