Yes, I admit there was a time I was a fan.
Football field
You can't really tell, but this was the baseball field.
If you could have only see the view they would have had while sitting in the stands...quite a stretch from ole' OG;)
We stayed at the Andaz hotel in West Hollywood. We also got this one off priceline & were very pleased. It was super modern & big, they were constantly offering us food & drinks, & it had a really neat rooftop pool area. The only issue we had was right outside our window happened to be Pauly Shore's house, & both nights were were woken up in the middle of the night to some kind of wildness going on from his house!
This is a picture I took of it from the street.
What does he even do now??
We went & ate at a really good sushi place that night in Beverly Hills, then drove up Mulholland Dr. to see the views of the city at night. You can't tell much at all from these pictures, but it was really pretty.
I can literally thank Kenny Chesney for that idea. We heard that Tequila song on the radio on the way there & he says something about driving up Mulholland Dr.!
On Monday morning we went & ate an awesome breakfast at Urth Cafe. I've seen several celebrities eating there in magazines & I wanted to try it. No celebrity spotting, but the food was really good!
We drove all over Beverly Hills, which was so much fun to me. Everything was so beautiful & perfectly manicured. Most of the houses were unreal. We later heard that the combined value of real estate just in the Beverly Hills area, which is really not that big, is around $60 billion!!
I didn't realize that people actually have Rodeo Dr. as their address! I thought it was just shopping.
Beverly Hills Hotel
We were suppose to go on a tour that afternoon, but we missed it because of the traffic, so we walked around Hollywood Blvd. for a while. I'm glad we saw it, but it was definitely not my favorite. It was so crowded & touristy. We saw these EVERYWHERE!
These annoying people literally grabbed me for a photo. I just kind of went with it cause I really didn't have a choice, & then the lady leaned in & said "We pose for tips." Ha! I bet you do!
They grabbed Nick after me, & I was annoyed so I just pretended to take a picture.
For lunch we ate here. I had to try it. We were not disappointed!
Later we drove up in the Hollywood Hills & found this spot that was extremely close to the HOLLYWOOD sign. It doesn't look that close in the pictures, but I think it was about as close as you can get.
The view from up there
We lounged in a cabana at our rooftop pool before we started getting ready for dinner. I didn't even break a sweat:)
This was the view from the cabana.
We went back to Beverly Hills for dinner that night & ate outside at a Chinese restaurant.
Love the guy in the background;)
Since we missed our tour that day we made it up the next morning. It was a TMZ tour...celebrity centered. Yes, I admit, I like to know things about celebrities. I'm not proud of it. We felt like huge tourist dorks on this bus, but it really was fun.
The place where Brad Pitt had his first job dressed in a chicken suit.
Chateau Marmont, which was next door to our hotel
Remember that horrible reality shoe called Sunset Tan?!
I love this place
Supposedly this is a gym where a ton of celebrities go.
They were setting up for the premiere of Captain America.
Pink's hot dogs. We were told they were overrated.
For lunch we went to The Grove, which is a nice shopping area. We saw Mario Lopez out there filming Extra, & then he happened to be eating at the same place we were. So there it was...our one & only celebrity spotting. Mario Lopez. Oh well:)



You totally crack me up. I love it! So glad y'all had fun! And I totally would have made a visit to Laguna Beach HS, too. I'm still a fan. Ha!
ReplyDelete