I haven't blogged in over 2 weeks! I've also only taken a total of 3 pictures, which were taken this morning. I was out of town the last 2 weekends, but it was without Reid, & I'm not very good about taking pictures when he's not in them anymore.
Nick & I went to Advocare's Success School in Fort Worth, TX a couple weekends ago. It was really neat & motivating to see the thousands of people there whose lives have been changed by this company. In fact I saw 2 stay at home moms, with 4 & 5 kids who homeschool, walking up on stage getting awards! That just really confirmed to me that if they can do it, I certainly can.
Last weekend was totally random, but so much fun. It involved being picked up in an airplane, flying to the Delta, staying at the most amazing hunting camp, eating some awesome food, & meeting & hanging out with some really great people. Nick had a "dude's weekend" (that's what he called it) with Reid, which is funny since I was the one at the hunting camp;) In case you're wondering, I didn't do any hunting.
Reid is just getting sweeter & smarter by the day. He's started tee teeing on the potty before he gets in the bathtub. Sunday night when he was in the bathtub he told me he wanted to poo poo in the potty. I said well we better go get you some big boy underwear, cause only big boys poo poo in the potty. This really excited him, so that was the plan for Monday...we would go get big boy underwear when I picked him up from MMO. Different story at 12:00 on Monday. Apparently he had a change of heart, because he was adamant that he did NOT want to go get big boy underwear. Every time I bring it up he is quick to say "No, I not want". Oh well, I'm not so sure I'm ready for that step either;)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment