Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas 2011

Happy New Year!  I'm finally sitting down to do this post.  We have been very busy around here.  Christmas was really great, but went by way too fast as usual.  Forget about Santa Claus, Reid was just happy to see his grandparents on several occasions!  In fact, when I went into his room on Christmas morning, I said "Reid, do you know what today is?!"  His response, "Grandma!"  

We spent Christmas Eve night over at the Miller's.

 He's screaming "Presents!" right here


 His DeDe was really creative & crafty with several of her gifts this year thanks to Pinterest.

This "sash" will hold several match box cars



 Nick got a router!  Something I never thought I would care about, but now he can make picture frames much easier.

 These 2 crazy kids got BB guns!


 Before bedtime






His reaction was "WHOA!"  
This 3 story garage was definitely his favorite.








Only on Christmas morning;)



We headed to my parent's house that afternoon.




 My sweet Mem-maw

Jeremiah

Javan




Mia & Grandma


Nathan & Tori


These John Deere tractors & Dune Buggy's were a hit.  Before he could say dune buggy, he kept calling them "M Baby's"

Nick & Nathan

To end the night, my sister's 3 kids performed a little rap.  They had been practicing & had memorized every single word to "Ice Ice Baby" & "Gangster's Paradise".  Old School.  It was hilarious!




 Reid didn't know what to think!

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!  I'm always sad for it to end, but I am excited about 2012:)




1 comment: