Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Reid's room


Reid's "big boy" room is slowly, but surely coming along.  With everything else we've had going on, I just haven't had the time to knock everything out at once.  I was in the mood to get some stuff done yesterday so we went to Lowe's & got a new ceiling fan (out with the nursery chandelier) to go in there, plus lots of wood for some projects I am putting Nick in charge of.  I have never seen someone so excited about a ceiling fan.  He must have said. "Whoa, cool fan!" fifty times.  It's the little things, you know;)

We finished re-doing his dresser the other day.  This was Nick's dresser when he was growing up.  We had it in the guest bedroom of our first house.  It's now on its 4th "look"...unfinished wood, shabby chic white, cream with a dark glaze for the nursery, & now a white washed over dark/industrial/nautical look?  I don't know what you call it, but I love the way it turned out.  I did all the painting & Nick had the idea for the handles.  Here is a glimpse of it from last year.  Exactly a year ago today, actually.

And here it is today



I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment