We got back from our cruise on Sunday morning. I have never been so happy to see New Orleans in my life! We had a great time, & I am very thankful we got the chance to go, but I can tell you I am not a cruise ship's biggest fan;) I came to the conclusion that I like land, condos on the beach, & restaurants with a parking lot. I missed Reid like crazy. We had zero service on our phones & the internet was very expensive to use, so I only sent a few quick emails to check in. Reid, however, did not miss us. Big surprise;) When we pulled up at my parents house (my dad was riding him on the lawnmower of course), that child busting out crying like he was being tortured. Maybe one day he'll run to me screaming "mama" with a big smile on his face when we've been away?
We went to Cozumel, Belize City, Belize, Roatan, Honduras & Costa Maya. Obviously, you would never be able to see all of those places on one vacation, so for that, I am a fan of the cruise ship. Now if you haven't ever been on one, don't take my word for it. Some people LOVE cruises. In fact, we ran into a man I knew from Hattiesburg on the ship that was on his 30th Norwegian Cruise!
I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked to. It made me nervous taking my big camera everywhere. I wasn't worried it would get stolen, I just never knew exactly what we would be doing & didn't know if there would be somewhere I could put it. Here are the ones we did take...
At dinner on the ship
In Roatan, Honduras. Our FAVORITE place. Definitely would love to take a trip back there.
We rented scooters in Cozumel & Roatan. I just rode on the back with Nick. I loved doing that cause we were able to see so much of the place, & come & go as we wanted.
West End beach in Roatan. Paradise, except for the people constantly coming up to you trying to sell you stuff.
The pictures do not do it justice at all.
Two of Nick's co-workers
That's not us, but Nick & I got massage's right there at those tables in Costa Maya.
Costa Maya was like a ghost town except for the port, & this long strip they called the boardwalk. You can see our ship at the end.
Our ship
There was not much to do in Costa Maya, but the water was beautiful!
about to get some rough weather on the way back. That boat was rocking. I about fell over standing in line for the chocolate party that night;) It didn't stop me though.
They had the inside decorated really pretty for Christmas.
I can't believe we are only 10 days away from Christmas!































WOW...those pics are great. Y'all look great too:)
ReplyDeleteI'm with you on the cruise. Always wanted to go on one, but I think I like land too much. But, it still looks fun!!
ReplyDelete