Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Buddies

Quick recap of the weekend:  My best friend came in town Friday night because she had a baby shower to help host.  We had such a fun, relaxing time basically doing nothing but talk & watch old hilarious videos.  She brought matching pajamas, cause we're cool like that.

 The four of us (Nick, Reid, Ashley, & I) went to the bookstore & P.F. Changs on Saturday night, & that was the extent of our activity.  I love weekends like that.  It was weird with only one child around!  Reid found him a new buddy:)






I kept my niece Emory for half the day today.  She & Reid are basically 2 months apart to the day.  Reid had no idea she was coming (we can't tell him much ahead of time), so when he woke up & she was here, he was beyond excited!  They were very busy for the 4 1/2 hours she was here.

Building stuff

Pulling each other in the block wagon

Riding the train

Emory's turn to drive

Coloring

A little bed jumping


They were so cute together.

3 days until Christmas!!

1 comment: