I've been contemplating for a while about doing a post like this, because I have no intentions about this blog becoming a sales vehicle, but I decided that if I didn't do it I would be leaving out a big part of our lives right now. After a lot of talking & praying about it, Nick & I decided to get into the business of Advocare. Many of you have probably heard of it before, but if not, Advocare is a big line of health, weight loss, & sports performance products. It's endorsed by a ton of professional athletes & coaches, the most popular being Drew Brees, who is our National Spokesperson. He actually turned down a large offer from a major sport drink company after the Superbowl because he didn't want to stop using the products. He had pallets of their products shipped in for his entire team when they were training for the Superbowl! This stuff is amazing.
The most popular/well know product that they have is the 24 Day Challenge. It's made up of a 10 day "Cleanse Phase" & a 14 day "Max Phase". Nick & I started the challenge on Dec. 12th & saw awesome results. Not only am I sleeping better & have WAY more energy throughout the entire day, but I have not been this size since my senior year in high school!! Seriously, I did not think it was possible to ever get back to this weight. Nick has lost around 12 pounds & has a ton more energy. We've pretty much always eaten healthy for the most part & exercised, but doing the 24 Day Challenge & continuing on their other products/supplements has just given us that boost to get to where just diet & exercise could never get us.
I would NOT be telling yall about this if I did not think it was true. It's not some fad diet. Their products are designed & tested by a very impressive science/medical board of Doctors. Dr. Oz actually did a study on Fish Oils (you can google this), & found that the majority of fish oils on the market are actually rancid, even though they were not expired. He did lots of testing & picked 2 that he recommended, one being Advocare's. Same thing with the ProBiotics...Advocare's ProBiotic was one of his top picks.
My purpose in telling you all this is not to try to get you to go to our site & buy stuff. I know that the majority of people that read my blog are busy moms that all have something in common....we either want to have more energy, lose weight, get healthier, or make more money!! I honestly would love to help any of you that are interested in achieving any of those goals. Nick & I initially started doing this because we were looking for a secondary form of income, & Nick does a bible study with a guy who has been in the business with his wife for a little over 2 years. Right now, they are averaging $15,000 a month through Advocare alone. I am not making this up. Anyway, once we got on the products & realized just how awesome they were, I knew that this was something I could be very passionate about.
If you have no interest at all, that's ok! If you do, you can go to our website. It's www.livefitandhappy.com. If you have ANY questions, email me or call me! I would love to help you in any way possible. My email is laurenmiller80@hotmail.com, & my number is 601-405-5505.
If you read all of this, thank you!



Ya'll look great! So excited for ya'll in your new little business! Hope it goes great!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited you joined the run! You are amazing:)
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Angie