Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sweets

Look at this pose he did for me one morning!


Love this boy

And this one too:)


 My handsome Valentine on Valentine's Day

Menchie's is our new favorite frozen yogurt shop.  We are pretty frequent visitors lately.  So much that I got $5 off last night from my points:) 



It's my favorite for many reasons, but I found a new one last night.  I discovered that one of those silver dispensers you can see in the background has marshmallow cream.  I'm pretty sure the words that came out of my mouth were "Time out, that is marshmallow cream over there!"  I had to sample...twice.     







I think this child likes sweets as much as I do

2 comments:

  1. Reid is such a handsome little man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures! We are going to have to try that yogurt shop. It looks so cute.

    ReplyDelete