Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Spring Fever

The weather the past week was so beautiful.  We had picnic lunches on the back porch 3 days in a row.  Then I woke up Friday morning freezing!  Air conditioner one day, heat the next.  I have no idea how none of us have gotten sick, but I am so thankful!  











I've been finished with Reid's big boy room for a while now, but I finally took some pictures the other day.  Reid loves his room.  He'll get in his bed & say, "I love my big boy bed":)








We met a friend at a park in Flowood on Thursday.  They recently re-did this park & it is like nothing I have ever seen.  It's enormous & has the best playground equipment.  You can lose a child quick though!







Cute little Callan

By the way, I got SIX inches cut off my hair today!!  I was over my long hair, & when I get something in my head there is no stopping me.  I'll post a pic soon.  I really like it!

4 comments:

  1. He's gotten SO big! His room looks great!

    Can't wait to see your hair cut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love his room! Such a creative momma! He's getting so big and is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the big boy room! I especially love the stripes on the wall. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an awesome job with his room!! And definitely want to see your short hair :)

    ReplyDelete