Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 22, 2012

SPARK

I can't not talk about some of Advocare's products.  I am crazy about them!  We've been testing these products since the beginning of December, so I feel like I can give real, good testimony on how they work, & what they've done for us.  The products have changed the way we look & feel, & I can honestly say that the business is an answer to our prayers for finances.  Since December, we've been able to pay off my car & a hospital bill, & will be completely out of debt (except for the house) by the end of the year!!  So, like I said before, I don't plan on turning this blog into only Advocare stuff, but I would like to highlight a product maybe once a week.  If you have no interest at all, that's ok!  Don't read it.  I am just so in love with these products, & if something made you feel so good, wouldn't you want to share it with others?

Today, I want to tell you about SPARK...our most popular product.


I cannot live without this stuff.  I don't drink coffee or diet drinks anymore, just this & water.  I call it my "patience in a glass".  I've heard other people call it "happy mommy in a glass".  Either way, it's awesome.  It's like a mental focus kind of energy, a "wake your brain up" energy...without any jitters or crash.  I drink one first thing in the morning & one mid afternoon.  Depending on when I go to the gym, I might drink one, or half of one before I work out, which really helps.  What's great, is it has 21 essential vitamins & minerals in it.  Look at this comparison chart! (You'll probably have to click on it to be able to read it)

If you want to try it, give me your address & I'll send you a sample.  I promise you will love it.

1 comment:

  1. I did the 24 day challenge in the fall and really liked the spark too. I only did one in the morning and that was enough energy to last for me. However, I had horrible headaches when I stopped doing the challenge. At first I had no idea what could be causing a sudden onset of such bad (put me in bed) headaches, and the only thing different I could think of was not having a spark when I started me day. After I did my research, I realized that they have quite a bit of caffeine (120mg vs 80mg in red bull and 35mg in a coke). Since I rarely drank caffeine before doing advocare, after 3+ weeks of that everyday my body was going through caffeine withdrawals. I think it's a good product for all the vitamins it provides and bring low calorie, but I wish I'd had some idea of just how much caffeine it contained before I started it.

    ReplyDelete