Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring Break

There are two reasons I even have any idea it's Spring Break this week...Reid doesn't have Mother's Morning Out & the numerous pictures that keep popping up on Facebook of people on vacation.  Other than that, it's just a regular ole week for us.  The last time I actually participated in "Spring Break" was in 2003.  Those were the days:)  But really, I wouldn't trade them for nights like tonight, cooking on the grill & eating on the back porch.


Here, we're trying to convince him to eat his vegetables so we could go get Menchies for dessert.  

I didn't think it was going to happen, & I really think I saw a tear in Nick's eye
He finally gave in & ate them

Our most exciting outing this week was going to the zoo with Lila.  These two love each other!

We've also been to a couple different playgrounds with some friends.



I said I would, so here is a picture of my hair.  I'm still trying to figure out how I like to fix it best, so I don't love this look.  95% of the time my hair is in a hat anyway, so I don't know why it even matters;)





2 comments: