Some people may think I'm crazy for saying this, but I have never been a big fan of the St. Paddy's Day parade. I rode in a float one time in college & that was a fun experience, but besides that, I just think it's pretty nasty out there. Not to mention I could not tell you what St. Paddy's Day even means, besides the fact that it's an Irish holiday (don't let my red hair fool ya). Anyway, we haven't been in years, but I knew they had a "family friendly" area & we thought Reid would have a good time out there, so we went! Of course I planned on dressing him in something green, but after buying him this train shirt Friday night at Old Navy, there was no negotiating. In fact, the shirt stayed on until Sunday morning (he did get a bath in there I promise).
Friday night
Saturday morning
Standing in line for the slide
Change of heart at the top! You can see Nick pulling his arm.
A little farther
Got him
My turn
Yes, we ran into this boy
We found Reid's cousin Emory! Thankfully, Mitsy (Nick's sister) came very prepared, because I had no idea there would be water involved. She had extra swim diapers & an extra pair of shorts.
I love these pictures. He had so much fun.
Healthy parade hot dog:)
It turned out to be a really fun day. We came home with a happy, tired little boy, & two nice farmer's tans:)























So cute!! What a fun day!!!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I swear, he grows an inch every time I stop by your blog!
ReplyDeleteSo, so cute! Looks like ya'll had fun! We have never been to the parade! Love your haircut too!
ReplyDelete